Pages Wedding Save the Date Card Template

Pages Wedding Save the Date Card Template

Here is my first attempt at a Save The Date Card Template. This template is fully customizable. I downloaded a font so the iOS version will not look like the picture. So, guys, step one download and install the font. Step one download the template above. Step two: click on the image and open the inspector and change the image to one you want to use. Step Three: change the dates to your wedding date. That’s it! Its pretty simple. This template will print two 4.5 in x 6 in cards per page. You could easily put a post card stamp on and mail yourself. Hint: print them in greyscale to save money on ink. It will look simple and elegant Enjoy!

11 Comments

1. Noemie

i want to use your template

2. Olivia

I love this Save the Date! I’d love to use it for our wedding please!!

• Joel

Absolutely, just click the download link and its yours to use as you wish!

3. George

Hi, looks great

What is the name of the font?

4. Nisha

The program I downloaded is not recognized on my laptop. How do I use it on my laptop?

• Joel

Nisha, what laptop do you have?

5. Nisha

Okay so I downloaded the content. But the picture is in Adobe format, how do I edit the picture and dates, etc?? Please help !!

6. terry hsu

Hi

I like this simple and clear “save the date” card. Is it possible to get a template that allows me to modify to our photo and date. Then i can email to friends first before we print the invitation card?

Cheers,
    Terry

• Joel

I’m not sure what you are looking for; I have three Pages versions of it available for download directly about the comment section.

7. Max J Dizon

How are you sir? My fiance, and I would really love to use you’re template. I tried following th DL instructions as describe. But still cant seem to figure it out. Im running Windows XP, please help. Thanks.

Max

• Joel

I’m sorry Max this template is only for use on Apple products as it is developed for Apple native software.

Submit a Comment